Tagged by Alexis
5 people who top your shit list….. and why:
1. Couple of people who pretend to be very close, but I understand that their affection is hollow.
2. Mahesh Bhatt – for talking ill of Osho.
3. Sanjay Bhansali – for making Black
4. George Bush Jr. – for all his foolishness around the world. Alexis, Silverine & Anand the Thanda (Father) of this tag please bail me out if something like this happens to me.
No other serious contenders
Close brushes with death/danger:
No serious accidents – A couple of falls riding pillion on a scooter, a couple of stitches here & there. Falling off the toilet seat (Ha…Ha… Ha, a regular feature & getting bumps on the forehead, as mentioned here). Breaking a few specs, while friends try to physically carry me (sometime glass pierces the nose or eyebrows). That is all.
5 Preferable modes of suicide, in descending order:
This is a tricky question for a person with pronounced suicidal tendencies.
1. Cyanide pill.
2. Plastic rope noose.
3. Stilling wrists.
4. Stilling throat with finger nails (tried & failed).
5. Choking with bare hand (-do-).
5 Guilty pleasures:
1. Browsing corruptible websites (only once in a while, being a stingy person – I get worried about internet costs, having opted limited subscription).
2. Drinking binges (once in a year or two years – due to physical limitations). Please don’t tell my parents, I’m a very good boy, you see. :D
3. Reading blogs while pretending to be doing something very important.
4. Freely using Malayalam swear words (cannot do the same in English, Gujarati or mother-tongue Kutchhi).
5. Wasting weekends virtually doing nothing.
5 things you never want to forget:
1. Good friends.
2. People who gave me confident/had faith in me when I was just dreaming about becoming a writer/journalist.
3. My first interview with Lal (of Siddique-Lal fame), because later it lead to this
4. Confessing my love to someone (though the result wasn’t positive, but got a patient hearing, that meant the world to me).
5. That ‘Happiness is just a State of Mind’.
5 things you wish to forget:
1. The Fiascos (there are many & some of them are really unmentionable in public).
2. Bad experiences with people/being misunderstood due to the lack of communication skills on my part.
3. My disability (at least once in a while).
4. Time spent in Bangalore & Sangli for treatment (around 3 years – the most depressing period of my life till date).
Cannot remember anything else worth forgetting.
5 really exotic dishes you have tried:
Never been experimental with food. Like to eat anything vegetarian that tastes good.
5 crushes/loves in your life… in chronological order
1. CH (I must’ve been 10 then).
2. One Not Five (a nickname – from kindergarten-).
3. SG (sort of an Oedipus complex, in my mid-teens).
4. Manisha Koirala (want to direct a film with her).
Strangest dream you ever had:
Thinking… Thinking… Nothing… People sometime tell my mother that they saw me walking/running in their dreams… How I wish to see that dream.
5 most valued personal possessions:
1. My Wheelchairs (for all practical reasons).
2. My table.
3. A Wrist Watch.
4. Some of my writings.
5. My laptop.
5 favorite superheroes….. and why:
Not very fond of superheroes.
Silverine I’m handing over your Poolival (Tiger tail) to my friend Varna