Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tagged Again…

Tagged by Alexis

5 people who top your shit list….. and why:

1. Couple of people who pretend to be very close, but I understand that their affection is hollow.

2. Mahesh Bhatt – for talking ill of Osho.

3. Sanjay Bhansali – for making Black

4. George Bush Jr. – for all his foolishness around the world. Alexis, Silverine & Anand the Thanda (Father) of this tag please bail me out if something like this happens to me.

No other serious contenders

Close brushes with death/danger:

No serious accidents – A couple of falls riding pillion on a scooter, a couple of stitches here & there. Falling off the toilet seat (Ha…Ha… Ha, a regular feature & getting bumps on the forehead, as mentioned here). Breaking a few specs, while friends try to physically carry me (sometime glass pierces the nose or eyebrows). That is all.

5 Preferable modes of suicide, in descending order:

This is a tricky question for a person with pronounced suicidal tendencies.

1. Cyanide pill.

2. Plastic rope noose.

3. Stilling wrists.

4. Stilling throat with finger nails (tried & failed).

5. Choking with bare hand (-do-).

5 Guilty pleasures:

1. Browsing corruptible websites (only once in a while, being a stingy person – I get worried about internet costs, having opted limited subscription).

2. Drinking binges (once in a year or two years – due to physical limitations). Please don’t tell my parents, I’m a very good boy, you see. :D

3. Reading blogs while pretending to be doing something very important.

4. Freely using Malayalam swear words (cannot do the same in English, Gujarati or mother-tongue Kutchhi).

5. Wasting weekends virtually doing nothing.


5 things you never want to forget:


1. Good friends.

2. People who gave me confident/had faith in me when I was just dreaming about becoming a writer/journalist.

3. My first interview with Lal (of Siddique-Lal fame), because later it lead to this

4. Confessing my love to someone (though the result wasn’t positive, but got a patient hearing, that meant the world to me).

5. That ‘Happiness is just a State of Mind’.

5 things you wish to forget:

1. The Fiascos (there are many & some of them are really unmentionable in public).

2. Bad experiences with people/being misunderstood due to the lack of communication skills on my part.

3. My disability (at least once in a while).

4. Time spent in Bangalore & Sangli for treatment (around 3 years – the most depressing period of my life till date).

Cannot remember anything else worth forgetting.

5 really exotic dishes you have tried:

Never been experimental with food. Like to eat anything vegetarian that tastes good.

5 crushes/loves in your life… in chronological order

1. CH (I must’ve been 10 then).

2. One Not Five (a nickname – from kindergarten-).

3. SG (sort of an Oedipus complex, in my mid-teens).

4. Manisha Koirala (want to direct a film with her).

5. RS.



Strangest dream you ever had:

Thinking… Thinking… Nothing… People sometime tell my mother that they saw me walking/running in their dreams… How I wish to see that dream.

5 most valued personal possessions:

1. My Wheelchairs (for all practical reasons).

2. My table.

3. A Wrist Watch.

4. Some of my writings.

5. My laptop.

5 favorite superheroes….. and why:

Not very fond of superheroes.

Silverine I’m handing over your Poolival (Tiger tail) to my friend Varna

Happy???

16 comments:

silverine said...

Supremely happy !!!! The Poolival must go around :p

This was the most no-holds-barred Tag I have read so far!

And I will def bail you out if the Bush family after battling billions of cases against their son decide to sue you :p Or else Mr. Anand will ground him to fine paste him with his Chrissy :))

Reading blogs while pretending to be doing something very important. Guilty!!!

Confessing my love for someone Wow that takes guts!

Anand the thanda father I would like to see Anand's face when he reads this ROFLAO!!!

This was a good read :)

JamesBright said...

What a sincere response..!
I loved it one hundred percent, my dear friend.
I have yet to write mine(my name was first in the list) and I am very confused...!

Prasanth "PC" Chandrahasan said...

Paresh,
Happy to know that you like Osho. Every intelligent man defaults to be a Rajaneeshee. A man of your calibre can be of no exception.

PC

Alexis Leon said...

Sorry for the delay. I really like your answers. Since Silverine has laready assured about your safety, you don't have to worry about it :-)

Freely using Malayalam swear words. I will have to tell your mom.

You hate one Black and have acted in another.

Seeing yourself walking in a dream is very depressing. I see it often and always wake up depressed.

Puli in pulival is not Tiger. It is leopard. The Malayalam for Tiger is Kaduva ;-)

Paresh Palicha said...

@silverine: No-holds-barred,that is making me jittery. I've learnt that honesty is the best policy, but that doesn't pay these days.

Thanks for ur support in case me being amBushed.

Blogs: I feel guilty from the bottom my heart. Especially if i'm reading blogs of total strangers that are totally personal.

Confessing love: that wasn't difficult.

I was toying with many words, but zeroed on Thanda as it was rhyming with tag.

Thanks.

@dreamslittle: Doc thanks.

@PC: I like Osho. Having read few of his books & having heard couple of cassettes has helped me immensely. Thanks for dropping by.

@Alexis: Sir, I was waiting for this. Thanks.

Swear Words, I explain them to my mom if I use them in front of her, if I can't I just say it's a bad word.

I'll explain in detail why I hate one Black in near future. Watch this space.

Puli, I heard the translation in some film, so I used it.

Thanks

Paresh Palicha said...

@Alexis: About the dream, i wish to see that. I can never imagine myself walking/running. So at least in a dream.

silverine said...

Especially if i'm reading blogs of total strangers that are totally personal
If it was that personal then he/she would not be posting it on a public media. So don't feel guilty, a word of support helps. Nowadays I don't have the time to bloghop, but I am gald I did beacuse I made wonderful blog friends like Alexis and later through Alexis, you, due to this habit :)

Mushi said...

I seriously think you shud take up experimentations wit food. I will be your online consultant. My cusines include acts like:

1. Boiling Yogurt in lukeware lime juice so that i get that ZANG!! flavor

2.Mixing Pineapple juice (mixed in Saline Solution) in Paneer Curry to get a Citric taste

the list goes on...mind u the frequency of those so called unwanted Bowel movements when experimenting with these acts stands at an honorable 50%.

PS: I wont be paying your hospital bills that are incurred due to these unwanted movements.

PPS: These experiments can also be used as back plans for "Preferable modes of suicide". After all there is nothing more sicking than SHITTING YOURSELF TO DOOM!!!

Martin Morgan said...

comon....... i dont agree with point number 3...

Dissertations | Courseworks | writing service

brenda said...

Took a lot of time to read but I really found this very interesting and informative, thank you buddy for sharing.


Custom Logo Design

Stationary Design Services
Website Design Services
Banner Design Services
Brochure Design Services

dekorasyon said...

I’ve been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thanks

wholesale artificial grass said...

You certainly deserve a round of applause for your post and more specifically, your blog in general. Very high quality material.

merchant cash advance said...

This is a topic of my interest. I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.

Nepal Trekking said...

Responsible Travel Company in Nepal. Organizing Nepal Trekking, Travel, Ticketing, Trekking Nepal Information Portal and also promotes Mount Kailash Tours and India Tours.
For more details log on: http://www.samratnepal.com

amhash said...

Thanks for sharing such a useful information.Professional Logo Design I was just surfing on internet and found your blog after reading this i realize that i should come here often.

buy and sell said...

thanks for sharing the useful tips, this would be helpful for me.