Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tagged Again…

Tagged by Alexis

5 people who top your shit list….. and why:

1. Couple of people who pretend to be very close, but I understand that their affection is hollow.

2. Mahesh Bhatt – for talking ill of Osho.

3. Sanjay Bhansali – for making Black

4. George Bush Jr. – for all his foolishness around the world. Alexis, Silverine & Anand the Thanda (Father) of this tag please bail me out if something like this happens to me.

No other serious contenders

Close brushes with death/danger:

No serious accidents – A couple of falls riding pillion on a scooter, a couple of stitches here & there. Falling off the toilet seat (Ha…Ha… Ha, a regular feature & getting bumps on the forehead, as mentioned here). Breaking a few specs, while friends try to physically carry me (sometime glass pierces the nose or eyebrows). That is all.

5 Preferable modes of suicide, in descending order:

This is a tricky question for a person with pronounced suicidal tendencies.

1. Cyanide pill.

2. Plastic rope noose.

3. Stilling wrists.

4. Stilling throat with finger nails (tried & failed).

5. Choking with bare hand (-do-).

5 Guilty pleasures:

1. Browsing corruptible websites (only once in a while, being a stingy person – I get worried about internet costs, having opted limited subscription).

2. Drinking binges (once in a year or two years – due to physical limitations). Please don’t tell my parents, I’m a very good boy, you see. :D

3. Reading blogs while pretending to be doing something very important.

4. Freely using Malayalam swear words (cannot do the same in English, Gujarati or mother-tongue Kutchhi).

5. Wasting weekends virtually doing nothing.


5 things you never want to forget:


1. Good friends.

2. People who gave me confident/had faith in me when I was just dreaming about becoming a writer/journalist.

3. My first interview with Lal (of Siddique-Lal fame), because later it lead to this

4. Confessing my love to someone (though the result wasn’t positive, but got a patient hearing, that meant the world to me).

5. That ‘Happiness is just a State of Mind’.

5 things you wish to forget:

1. The Fiascos (there are many & some of them are really unmentionable in public).

2. Bad experiences with people/being misunderstood due to the lack of communication skills on my part.

3. My disability (at least once in a while).

4. Time spent in Bangalore & Sangli for treatment (around 3 years – the most depressing period of my life till date).

Cannot remember anything else worth forgetting.

5 really exotic dishes you have tried:

Never been experimental with food. Like to eat anything vegetarian that tastes good.

5 crushes/loves in your life… in chronological order

1. CH (I must’ve been 10 then).

2. One Not Five (a nickname – from kindergarten-).

3. SG (sort of an Oedipus complex, in my mid-teens).

4. Manisha Koirala (want to direct a film with her).

5. RS.



Strangest dream you ever had:

Thinking… Thinking… Nothing… People sometime tell my mother that they saw me walking/running in their dreams… How I wish to see that dream.

5 most valued personal possessions:

1. My Wheelchairs (for all practical reasons).

2. My table.

3. A Wrist Watch.

4. Some of my writings.

5. My laptop.

5 favorite superheroes….. and why:

Not very fond of superheroes.

Silverine I’m handing over your Poolival (Tiger tail) to my friend Varna

Happy???

13 comments:

silverine said...

Supremely happy !!!! The Poolival must go around :p

This was the most no-holds-barred Tag I have read so far!

And I will def bail you out if the Bush family after battling billions of cases against their son decide to sue you :p Or else Mr. Anand will ground him to fine paste him with his Chrissy :))

Reading blogs while pretending to be doing something very important. Guilty!!!

Confessing my love for someone Wow that takes guts!

Anand the thanda father I would like to see Anand's face when he reads this ROFLAO!!!

This was a good read :)

ജെയിംസ് ബ്രൈറ്റ് said...

What a sincere response..!
I loved it one hundred percent, my dear friend.
I have yet to write mine(my name was first in the list) and I am very confused...!

PC said...

Paresh,
Happy to know that you like Osho. Every intelligent man defaults to be a Rajaneeshee. A man of your calibre can be of no exception.

PC

Paresh Palicha said...

@silverine: No-holds-barred,that is making me jittery. I've learnt that honesty is the best policy, but that doesn't pay these days.

Thanks for ur support in case me being amBushed.

Blogs: I feel guilty from the bottom my heart. Especially if i'm reading blogs of total strangers that are totally personal.

Confessing love: that wasn't difficult.

I was toying with many words, but zeroed on Thanda as it was rhyming with tag.

Thanks.

@dreamslittle: Doc thanks.

@PC: I like Osho. Having read few of his books & having heard couple of cassettes has helped me immensely. Thanks for dropping by.

@Alexis: Sir, I was waiting for this. Thanks.

Swear Words, I explain them to my mom if I use them in front of her, if I can't I just say it's a bad word.

I'll explain in detail why I hate one Black in near future. Watch this space.

Puli, I heard the translation in some film, so I used it.

Thanks

Paresh Palicha said...

@Alexis: About the dream, i wish to see that. I can never imagine myself walking/running. So at least in a dream.

silverine said...

Especially if i'm reading blogs of total strangers that are totally personal
If it was that personal then he/she would not be posting it on a public media. So don't feel guilty, a word of support helps. Nowadays I don't have the time to bloghop, but I am gald I did beacuse I made wonderful blog friends like Alexis and later through Alexis, you, due to this habit :)

Gastro Mallu said...

I seriously think you shud take up experimentations wit food. I will be your online consultant. My cusines include acts like:

1. Boiling Yogurt in lukeware lime juice so that i get that ZANG!! flavor

2.Mixing Pineapple juice (mixed in Saline Solution) in Paneer Curry to get a Citric taste

the list goes on...mind u the frequency of those so called unwanted Bowel movements when experimenting with these acts stands at an honorable 50%.

PS: I wont be paying your hospital bills that are incurred due to these unwanted movements.

PPS: These experiments can also be used as back plans for "Preferable modes of suicide". After all there is nothing more sicking than SHITTING YOURSELF TO DOOM!!!

Martin Morgan said...

comon....... i dont agree with point number 3...

Dissertations | Courseworks | writing service

dekorasyon said...

I’ve been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thanks

wholesale artificial grass said...

You certainly deserve a round of applause for your post and more specifically, your blog in general. Very high quality material.

merchant cash advance said...

This is a topic of my interest. I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.

amhash said...

Thanks for sharing such a useful information.Professional Logo Design I was just surfing on internet and found your blog after reading this i realize that i should come here often.

buy and sell said...

thanks for sharing the useful tips, this would be helpful for me.