Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Moments before the Twilight

Today (Tuesday, 7th June), the sun shone in its full glory in the Kochi skies after being hidden behind the monsoon clouds for nearly a fortnight. Though I like rains I associate it more with the havoc it wrecks in Pather Panchali than the romance depicted in other films, as it always adversely effects my health and makes me gloomy in a way.

After returning from the office in the evening I found the sunlight still filtering through the foliage and I tried to capture it for posterity. The frames are tilted and some seem to be out of focus that is because my limbs and fingers (and most of my other body parts, hehehe) have a mind of their own and most of the times refuse to take orders from my brain.









This thing (photography) leaves a taste of dissatisfaction on the one hand (as I can't achieve the desired perfection) and thrills on the other as it was something on the long 'Paresh can't do' list till a few months back.

9 comments:

monsoon dreams said...

wow!! Paresh can do! i'm so glad to see ur snaps.so glad that it makes me feel like crying.keep clicking,dear friend.All the best!

nilu said...

good to see you clicking away,loove that garden, reminds me of home:(
love the evenings after rain- it has some special charm is it not?

Muthu said...

Now I want to come to Cochin!! Those tilted shots as you call them are Aarzoo's signature shots. She loves taking pics at an angle. And the perspective that one gets through them are something else.....so keep busting anything on that "cannot do list".....

Shefali Arvind said...

Hey! Mr. Photographer... Keep clicking... Good pictures, but want to see the sunlight filtering through the leaves...

Hemjit Bharathan said...

Good Paresh. Send more...

Alexis said...

Nice photos Paraesh. Even though I love watching rains and any day I prefer the cold weather to the heat, rain creates a lot of health problems. Take more photos. How is your health? Best

Amrita said...

Great entry Paresh

TME said...

I miss monsoons. Rain has a tone or sweet voice of its own if you listen to that. Keep clicking....

Anonymous said...

The "Can't do" thought is more a myth than a fact!!! ...due to hesitataion, anxiety etc...Now that you have busted the myth...keep clicking..... Love the angles...

SN